• New students are required to take a private 1/2 hour lesson to assess their riding ability.
• An approved original waiver packet must be on file prior to booking your first lesson.
• A separate waiver is required for each rider.
• Mead Farm reserves the right to substitute a comparable instructor without prior notification.
• All Students must wear jeans or long pants and hard soled shoes/boots with a slight heel.
• New riders are able to borrow a helmet for their first lesson. After the first lesson, riders are required to have their own equipment.
• In order to cancel a lesson, clients must call the office at 203-322-4984 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson. Please be aware that lessons canceled less than 24 hours prior to your lesson time and “No Shows” will be charged in full.
• Lessons are “on as scheduled” unless you are notified by Mead Farm. We will call or email you if riding lessons are canceled for that day. Horsemanship will be offered in lieu of riding.
Seasonal Riding Sessions run approximately 12 weeks. To reserve a weekly lesson whether private, semi-private or group, a full payment for the entire session is required at registration. Horsemanship classes are offered in lieu of riding on days of inclement weather. The first horsemanship class offered for each session is mandatory. Each subsequent horsemanship class offered is optional at regular horsemanship class rates. If you wish to pay as you go, your lesson is not guaranteed and scheduling must be done on a week by week basis. Payment is required in advance to schedule the lesson.
• A valid waiver packet must be on file before scheduling any lesson or attending any program.
• Half-Hour Private: $105
• 45-Minute Private: $140
• 1-Hour Private: $175
• 1-Hour Group: $95 per Rider
• 45-Minute Semi-Private (2 Riders): $95 per Rider
• 1-Hour Semi-Private (2 Riders): $125 per Rider
• Mini-Lesson: $80
B – 15-Minute Grooming & 15-Minute Pony Ride
Block payments must be used by end of each seasonal riding session.
All pre-paid lessons are non-refundable
LESSONS ON TRAILS (1 Hour)
• Private: $160
• Semi-Private (2 Riders): $110 per Rider
• Group (3 or More Riders): $95 per Rider
• Half-Hour Private: $70
• 45-Minute Semi-Private (2 Participants): $70 per Person
• One-Hour Group (3 or More Participants): $70 per Person
• 45-Minute Private: $95
• 1-Hour Private: $110
• Group Parties: $70 per Person
• Couples Night/Wine & Cheese: $275 per Couple
• Own-Your-Own-Horse For A Day: $350 per person
• Contact office for pricing
WE ACCEPT MASTER CARD, VISA AND DISCOVER